a) Personal data
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter the Data Subject). A natural person is considered to be identifiable who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features expressing the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
b) Covered person
Covered person means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller.
Processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
d) Restriction of processing
Restriction of processing means the marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting its processing in the future.
Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person’s performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.
Pseudonymisation - or even anonymisation - means the processing of personal data in such a manner that the personal data can no longer be attributed to a specific Data Subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is kept separately and is subject to technical and organisational measures to ensure that the personal data is not attributed to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Collection of data
The Operator of this Website collects and processes personal data only insofar as this is necessary for the establishment and content structure or change of legal relationship (user data). The Operator of this Website generally does not collect personal data on the use of the Internet pages (usage data).
Personal data is all information about the personal and factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for instance, information such as your name, address, phone number or e-mail address. Information with the aid of which you are not identifiable is no personal data. This includes, for instance, the indication of age, gender or vocational training.
Name and address of the controller
The controller within the meaning of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union and other data protection provisions is:
An der Jüch 52
D-51465 Bergisch Gladbach
Establishment of contact by e-mail
If you send messages to the Operator of this Website by e-mail, your details, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and in case of follow-up questions. This data will not be shared without your consent. The data will be deleted after the legal retention period of 10 years. The period starts at the end of the calendar year in which the request or message was received. Information about the data you have stored can be found at firstname.lastname@example.org
Processing access data to this website
The web host of this website (Strato AG, Pascalstraße 10, 10587 Berlin) automatically collects and saves on the server rented by anglophonia Translations so-called "log files", i.e. information that your web browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
• Browser type / version
• Operating system used
• Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
• Host name of the accessing computer (anonymised IP address)
• Transferred amount of data
• Message if access/retrieval was successful
• Time of the server request
This data is not to be assigned to specific persons for the Website Operator. This data will not be merged with other data sources, the data is also erased after a statistical evaluation. The Website Operator has entered into a data processing agreement with Strato AG (Pascalstraße 10, 10587 Berlin).
Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to free information on your personal data stored at the Operator of this Website, its origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing as well as a right to correct, block or erase this data at any time. However, the erasure takes place only after expiry of the time limits of currently 10 years as set out in the tax and commercial law provisions. The period begins at the end of the calendar year in which the transmission of your data (for example by e-mail) has been received.
Please contact anglophonia Translations at the following e-mail address or via the contact data stated in the legal notice: email@example.com
You are entitled to obtain information on:
• the purposes of processing;
• the categories of personal data processed;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed or is still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organisations;
• if possible, the planned duration for which the personal
data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the
criteria for determining that duration;
• the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you or restriction of the processing of the data by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
• the existence of a right to complain to a supervisory authority; if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the implications and impact of such processing on you.
If personal data is transmitted to a third country (outside the European Union) or to an international organisation, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 of the GDPR in connection with the transfer.
Right to rectification
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data from anglophonia Translations. In consideration of the purposes, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data (also by means of a supplementary statement).
Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
You have the right to require anglophonia Translations to erase personal data relating to your person without delay, unless it is subject to other statutory retention periods. anglophonia Translations is obliged to delete personal data immediately if any of the following reasons applies:
• The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
• You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) letter a GDPR or Article 9 (2) letter a GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
• You object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no legitimate reasons for processing, or you object to processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
• The personal data was processed unlawfully.
• The erasure of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which we are subject.
• The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) GDPR.
If anglophonia Translations has made the personal data public and anglophonia Translations is obliged to erase it, anglophonia Translations will take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have requested the erasure of all links to such personal data or the deletion of copies or replications of such personal data.
Right to restriction of data processing
You have the right to request the restriction of data processing if any of the following conditions has been met:
• If the accuracy of the personal data is disputed by you - for a period of time that allows anglophonia Translations to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
• If the processing of personal data is unlawful and you refuse the erasure of such data and instead demand the restriction of use of the personal data;
• If the personal data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but you required the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not certain whether the justified reasons vis-à-vis anglophonia Translations predominate over the reasons given by you.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer that data to another controller without hindrance from us, provided that
• the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter a GDPR or Article 9 (2) letter a GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter b GDPR and
• data is processed with the help of automated procedures.
In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with sub-section 1 above, you have the right to effect that the personal data is transmitted directly by us to another controller to the extent this is technically feasible and reasonable.
Google Search Console
This website confirms the domain ownership to the search engine operator Google (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) via the so-called Site Verification Code. The source code of the homepage contains a metatag with an individual key used to detect Google. More information can be found here: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6332964?hl=de&ref_topic=4564315
Links to other websites
This website contains links to external websites of third parties (i.e. other providers) on whose contents the Operator of this Website has no influence. Therefore, the Operator of this Website can take no responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Since a permanent (content-wise) control of the linked pages without concrete evidence of a violation of law would not be reasonable, we remove the links from our offerings only when such a violation becomes known.
Right to complain to the competent supervisory authority
In the case of violations of data protection law, the Data Subject has the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority. The competent supervisory authority is the State Data Protection Commissioner of the federal state in which our company is based. Here you will find the authority in charge of our federal state: